Library . More Resources
- Covers mostly American artists from early 16th century through the present. Contains over 270,000 artists.
- Contains biographical full text articles and images.
- Provides access to citations for museum owned objects.
- Unique resource developed and maintained by the Gund Library staff. Look here for artists, artists groups, photographers, craftspeople, designers, and design firms whose work appears in select publications in the library's collection.
- Comprehensive streaming video resource covering 25 core subject areas including art + art history.
- A materials database for designers. Searchable by material characteristics.
- You must create an account using your CIA email address to use this resource.
- Resources that present multiple sides of an issue, this database provides rich content that can help students assess and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues and develop analytical thinking skills.
- Rhizome supports contemporary art that creates richer and more critical digital cultures. Home to an online archive of digital art.
- A data download and visualization tool hosting social science, business and industry data. For more information about how to use this resource, click here.
- Create an account using your CIA email address and choose from over 100 languages. Download the app for on the go learning!
State Library of Ohio Databases
- Statistics portal for market data and research
For research on the Web, take a look at the following resources:
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Exceptions to summer hours:
May 27 (Memorial Day): Closed
July 4-5 (Independence Day): Closed
The circulation desk and group study rooms close 15 minutes before the library closes. Library hours are subject to change without notice.
Please note: Anyone 16 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult while in the library. Library computers are reserved for CIA and partner library patrons; visitors are asked to check at the desk before using library computers. Printing is restricted to CIA and partner library patrons.