Library . More Resources
- Covers mostly American artists from early 16th century through the present. Contains over 270,000 artists.
- Contains biographical full text articles and images.
- Provides access to citations for museum owned objects.
- Unique resource developed and maintained by the Gund Library staff. Look here for artists, artists groups, photographers, craftspeople, designers, and design firms whose work appears in select publications in the library's collection.
- Comprehensive streaming video resource covering 25 core subject areas including art + art history.
- A materials database for designers. Searchable by material characteristics.
- You must create an account using your CIA email address to use this resource.
- Rhizome supports contemporary art that creates richer and more critical digital cultures. Home to an online archive of digital art.
- A data download and visualization tool hosting social science, business and industry data. For more information about how to use this resource, click here.
- Create an account using your CIA email address and choose from over 100 languages. Download the app for on the go learning!
State Library of Ohio Databases
- Statistics portal for market data and research
For research on the Web, take a look at the following resources:
Exceptions to fall hours
August 26: Open 2-6pm
September 3: Closed
November 21: Open 10am-3pm
December 15-16: Closed
December 17-20: Open 10am-4pm
December 21: Open 10am-3pm
December 22-January 1: Closed
The circulation desk and group study rooms close 15 minutes before the library closes. Library hours are subject to change without notice.