COVID Planning
Stay up to date on our plans

Blog . Events And Updates

Events And Updates

02/03/12  |  Posted by Stephanie King  |  Posted in Student Blogger

Howdy, Well, tonight is the Carnivale Party in the JMC. There will be a raffle, a great DJ (same as the Halloween Party), food (always a plus), and games. Then after the Carnivale Party is Laser Tag and Whirley Ball. So excited to have some fun. Then next week I am going on the Philadelphia trip that the Biomedical Art department put together. We get to go to the Mutter Museum and see their collections. I am also going to go to the Science Museum there with some other students. I am really excited for that trip. Other updates I am almost done with my taxidermy squirrel that I am doing. Last week i fitted the skin to the mannequin and cleaned the skull. So now I have a real squirrel skull that I can draw from. BFA is going well. I am doing an animation about the Rocky Reef Ecosystem which includes the Kelp forests, intertidal zones, and tide pools. I am in the process of producing my animatic. The next part is to add sound to the piece and fix all the timing.

0