Blog . Student Events At CIA

Student Events At CIA

01/25/12  |  Posted by  |  Posted in Student Blogger

Well Howdy Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know of some events that are coming up that SLC and CAB are sponsoring. Thursday, January 26, from 4-10pm is X-Box Domination in the Gund Building. Who wouldn't want to go and play video games and take a break from school. Then on Friday February 3, I am so excited for the laser tag and whirlyball event after the Carnivale party. (It will be a busy but fun night) I am so looking forward to some fun and taking a break from school work. I have played Whirleyball once before and it was a blast. Here is the quick summary of WhirleyBall: you are in a go cart like contraption with a scoop racquet which is your only equipment that you will need. Then you play with a whiffle ball trying to score in the opponents net that is similar to a basketball net but not really. You play on teams, normally 5 on 5. Then when it begins watch out, you might get swung at from the opponents scoop racquet. It can leave bruises. You can go a whopping 4 mph in the go cart contraption. I wish it went faster. Then Laser Tag is always fun and at this event you can play both, Laser Tag and WhirleyBall, and there will be great food as well. Well, that's all for now! Hope to see you at the events.

0