Admissions . SMS Terms of Service
SMS Terms of Service
Office of Admissions + Financial Aid
- The Cleveland Institute of Art uses SMS messages to provide information (including event notifications, event and deadline reminders, and admission or financial aid application status updates) to program registrants, applicants, and other individuals who have opted in to receiving messages. Typical message volume should be between 1 and 4 messages per month.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving up to a maximum of 5 SMS messages per day. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by texting “STOP” to +1-216-820-9993. You will receive an additional SMS message confirming your decision to unsubscribe.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to +1-216-820-9993. You will receive an additional SMS message providing assistance.
- Your wireless carrier’s standard data and messaging charges may apply to your confirmation message and all subsequent SMS correspondence. Cleveland Institute of Art does not charge for any content.
- The service is only available in North America.
- Cleveland Institute of Art will not send SMS messages to individuals under 13 years of age.
- These terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Cleveland Institute of Art
11610 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106 USA