Student Life . Career Center . For Alumni
The Career Center offers CIA alumni lifelong access to services to assist in career transition. Whether you are looking for your first job, changing jobs, or pointing your career in a new direction, the Career Center will:
- Give one-on-one career advising
- Assist with resume and cover letter writing
- Provide guidance and coaching on job search strategies, networking, and interview techniques
- Provide access to job opportunities though College Central, CIA's online job board
CIA Alum Marc Brown, creator of "Arthur," talks to students about career paths in Illustration
CIA Alumni Association
As a CIA graduate you also have an opportunity to join CIA’s alumni association, where as a member, you have access to a variety of resources to help jump-start or further your career. You can reconnect with fellow alums at events held throughout the year.
Alumni Volunteer Opportunities
Become a member of the Alumni Career Network to provide a student or an alumnus with the information needed to navigate their future successfully. This can be through a single, brief conversation or a long-term mentoring relationship. Some of the ways Alumni Career Network members volunteer include:
- Providing information on general economic, operational and employment trends.
- Providing regional information on cost of living, area points of interest and community organizations to students who are relocating to your area.
- Sharing information about your own career and suggesting ways in which students or other alumni can break into a particular field
Other ways to volunteer
- Be a speaker for the Business and Professional Practices course
- Offer to conduct portfolio reviews
- Post a job or internship from your current employer on College Central
Location + Hours
11610 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106