Library . More Resources
- Covers mostly American artists from early 16th century through the present. Contains over 270,000 artists.
- Contains biographical full text articles and images.
- Provides access to citations for museum owned objects.
- Unique resource developed and maintained by the Gund Library staff. Look here for artists, artists groups, photographers, craftspeople, designers, and design firms whose work appears in select publications in the library's collection.
- Comprehensive streaming video resource covering 25 core subject areas including art + art history.
- Mango prepares learners for realistic conversations and strengthens everyday communication skills in over 70 world languages, including English.
- A materials database for designers. Searchable by material characteristics.
- You must create an account using your CIA email address to use this resource.
- Rhizome supports contemporary art that creates richer and more critical digital cultures. Home to an online archive of digital art.
- A data download and visualization tool hosting social science, business and industry data. For more information about how to use this resource, click here.
- Statistics portal for market data and research
For research on the Web, take a look at the following resources:
The circulation desk and group study rooms close and the copier is turned off 15 minutes before the library closes. Spring hours are subject to change without notice.
Exceptions to Spring Hours
March 10-11: Closed
March 12-16: Open 10am-4pm
March 17: Closed
March 18: Open 2-6pm
April 1: Closed
May 5-6: Closed
May 7-11: Open 10am-4pm
May 12-13: Closed
May 14-18: Open 10am-4pm
May 19-20: Closed