Continuing Education .
Continuing Education + Community
CIA’s Continuing Education and Community Outreach (CECO) program offers dynamic art and design classes through unique course content and access to high quality faculty and facilities. Each semester we serve adults and students in grades 5-12 by helping each individuals learn new skills or improve on existing skills.
Our courses take place on Cleveland’s east side at the campus of Cleveland Institute of Art. Look for the Summer 2017 catalog online at the end of March. Register at my.cia.edu/ceco.
- Adult classes beginning the week of June 5 (Enrollment deadline: Monday, May 22)
- Young Artists classes start June 12 (Enrollment deadline: Monday, May 22)
- Life Drawing runs January 25 - April 19, and again from May 24 - August 9 (No registration required, pay at the door)
- Spring Teacher Workshops will be Saturday, April 22 (Enrollment deadline: Monday, April 10)
Each semester we offer dozens of courses approved for CEU credits. Take a look at our latest catalog for details. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Our engaging Continuing Education classes explore areas of art and design, including:
- Animation + Digital Art
- Painting + Drawing
- Photography + Video
- Jewelry + Metalsmithing
- Special classes for Young Artists
Pre-College Profile: Eddie Mitchell
'It's all about hard work and passion' more
April 22, 2017
Our Spring TEACHER workshops offer a wide variety of professional development and art-making opportunities for K-12 educators.
Cleveland Institute of Art is supported in part by the residents of Cuyahoga County through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.
Experience the life of an art student at CIA through this 2-week residential program.