It's not too late to apply
Get started here.

Blog . I.D.Wood

I.D.Wood

04/24/13  |  Posted by Reid Jacobs  |  Posted in Digital Canvas - Apps & Accessories

I.D.Wood, made by Double Dog Studios, is a novice woodworker’s best friend! Hundreds of full screen display wood samples are at your finger tips. Categorized by rarity and hardness or softness, I.D.Wood can easily guide you to the perfect choice. I always have a hard time deciding what wood could work well with my projects. I never seem to know the names of any brands or even what color of wood I want. I.D.Wood was designed to help solve this problem. Not only does it help me with brands and colors but it also gives me locations where I could buy wood by a specific type, hardness, common uses, sustainability, and more. I am actually working on building a few wine boxes for some ceramic bottles that I made in class and this application has been helpful to work with. I.D. Wood is available for $4.99 in the iTunes store!

0