Apr. 29: Financial Aid Night at CIA
Register here.

Blog . First Post!

First Post!

02/07/12  |  Posted by Angela Daley  |  Posted in Student Blogger

Hello! With this blog I'll be talking about my work and inspirations as well about my stay with CIA. This past week CIA held a few fun events. After studios were finished for the day, the school held a Carnivale New Orleans style! Parades of people showed up to dance and get free goodies like cotton candy, and popcorn. The best clown that I have ever seen in my life was there creating the most fantastic balloon animals ever. (I was pretty excited, he made me a rideable dolphin) It was definitely a welcomed relaxing fun night from a hard week in the studio! After the Carnivale ended Student Life held another event. LASER TAG. I didn't go to this event last year, so I made sure to sign up to go this time around. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I have only been laser tagging once before and it was nothing like this. It was pretty intense and fast paced. A few games in zombie mode just added to everybody's excitement. I really can't wait till the next time!!

0