It's not too late to apply
Get started here.

Blog . First Post!

First Post!

02/07/12  |  Posted by Angela Daley  |  Posted in Student Blogger

Hello! With this blog I'll be talking about my work and inspirations as well about my stay with CIA. This past week CIA held a few fun events. After studios were finished for the day, the school held aCarnivale New Orleans style! Parades of people showed up to dance and get free goodies like cotton candy, and popcorn. The best clown that I have ever seen in my life was there creating the most fantastic balloon animals ever. (I was pretty excited, he made me a rideable dolphin) It was definitely a welcomed relaxing fun night from a hard week in the studio! After the Carnivale ended Student Life held another event. LASER TAG. I didn't go to this event last year, so I made sure to sign up to go this time around. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. I have only been laser tagging once before and it was nothing like this. It was pretty intense and fast paced. A few games in zombie mode just added to everybody's excitement. I really can't wait till the next time!!

0