Application Regular Decision Deadline: March 1
Get started here.

Blog . A Little Bit About Me

A Little Bit About Me

01/25/12  |  Posted by Stephanie King  |  Posted in Student Blogger

Hi everyone, I am Stephanie King and I just wanted to tell everyone a little bit about myself. I am majoring in Biomedical Art (graduating this year). I am a part of SLC (Student Leadership Council) as the treasurer this year and CAB (Campus Activities Board) as a member. I have 2 jobs here at school one with the Student Affairs (or Student Life and Housing) office and one with the Continuing Education office. On Wednesday nights at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History I go and do Bird Skinning as a volunteer. The birds are used for scientific research for the ornithology department there. It is a lot of fun. I am also learning how to Taxidermy. I am in the process right now of doing a Fox Squirrel. I had an internship over the summer of 2011 at the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park doing Biological Illustration. That was an awesome internship. Hopefully I will be able to get a job there. That would be my dream job right now. Well that is all I can think of for right now.

0