View full story holidaycardrawley.jpg

Story: Dec 17, 2014

Students animate, illustrate holiday greetings on behalf of ...

View details Fall 2014 Exhibitions

CIA Exhibition: Nov 07, 2014

Fall 2014 Exhibitions

View full story madesurrealvictoriabest4041.jpg

Story: Nov 15, 2014

Students capture two of the top prizes in museum's surreal d...

View details Spring 2015 Open House

Events: Mar 21, 2015

Spring 2015 Open House

View Link

Social: about 11 hours ago via Facebook

Cleveland Institute of Art has again received a significant funding commitment from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture to support access to the arts!

View full story dsc92052.jpg

Story: Nov 04, 2014

New CIA building taking shape; set for December completion

View full story unknown.png

Story: Nov 03, 2014

New Uptown Residence Hall featured in CIA video

View full story bestregmidwest.jpg

Story: Aug 18, 2014

CIA again named to "Best in the Midwest" list

Blog . Moglue Books & Builder

Moglue Books & Builder

11/14/11  |  Posted by Keri Svoboda  |  Posted in Digital Canvas - Apps & Accessories

FREE! Moglue is an interactive book application that's perfect for little kids and big kids alike. Using textured cut-out images that move, Moglue effectively retells famous mother goose stories like "Red Riding Hood" and some less famous stories like "The Red Shoes." There's also a couple unfinished stories to keep you coming back for more. I'm all about free apps, and this is too cute to pass up. The novelty of a book and the interactivity of a simple game is combined here into a clean interface. This application is just in its starting phases, so we can expect it to grow with creativity as the artists of Moglue add more books to the available library. Also FREE! The building part of Moglue's interactive books can only be downloaded for your PC or MAC, but its interface is incredibly smooth and easy to use. In the future, I am going to show all of my animations and storyboards for big animation projects in Moglue first to save me time. I can bring in my own images, backgrounds, and sounds to show just how I want an animation to play out. (Just a little hint for those who want to import their own images into the program, you need to save them as a .png with a transparent background) I think applications that encourage artists to share their work digitally is a great application. So, because I'm a little biased here, I'm gonna give it a 5 out of 5 for creativity, interactivity, and social networking. Please make some books that we can all share! Moglue Books in iTunes - FREE Moglue Builder for your PC/MAC - FREE

0